Company Name: Accenture Plc.
Accenture is one of the largest professional service companies in the world. The company provides technology, management consulting and outsourcing services to a very broad range of industries. The company is organized into five operating groups which include:
- Communications, Media & Technology: This group serves the communications, electronics, entertainment, media and technology industries.
- Financial Services: This group serves the banking, capital markets and insurance industries.
- Health & Public Service: The group services healthcare providers in addition to an number of governmental, public service and educational institutions.
- Products: The group serves the air, freight and travel services, automotive, consumer goods & services. Industrial equipment, retail, life sciences and infrastructure and transportation services industries.
- Resources: This group serves resource oriented industries which include chemicals, energy, forest products, metals and mining and utilities.
Ticker Symbol: ACN (New York Stock Exchange)
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Headquarters: Dublin, Ireland