Company Name: Textron Inc.
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company with a diversified business model. Examples of some of the subsidiaries and operating divisions with Textron include:
- Bell Helicopter: commercial and military, manned and unmanned vertical-lift aircraft.
- Jacobsen: turf maintenance equipment
- Kautex: automotive systems
- Textron Financial Corporation: commercial finance company
- Textron Aviation: business lines include business jets, general aviation and special mission turboprop aircraft, high performance piston aircraft, military trainer and defense aircraft.
- Textron Specialized Vehicles: a wide range of vehicles including golf cars, recreational vehicles, aviation ground support equipment and commercial and industrial utility vehicles.
Ticker Symbol: TXT (New York Stock Exchange)
Company Website: www.textron.com
Headquarters: Providence, Rhode Island