Company Name: Statoil ASA
Statoil is a large-sized integrated oil & gas company. Here are a few highlights regarding this Norwegian energy company:
- The company’s operations are located in approximately 40 countries with exploration and production activities in over half of these countries.
- One of the largest sellers of crude oil and suppliers of natural gas to the European market.
- A large number of processing and refining facilities.
- Approximately 2,000 service stations Scandinavia, Poland, the Baltic States and Russia.
- Trades in petroleum products, natural gas and other products.
Ticker Symbol: STO (New York Stock Exchange)
Company Website: www.statoil.com
Headquarters: Stavanger, Norway