Clean Energy Products and ServicesU.S. Exchanges
List of Clean Energy Product and Service Companies Listed on Major U.S. Exchanges
The companies on this list design, manufacture, engineer and/or market a wide range of clean energy, alternative fuel or energy efficiency products used by a number of industries. Examples of the products and services provided by these companies include:
- Engineering and construction of solar-thermal, solar-gas hybrid, conventional generation, desalination and biofuels plants.
- Energy recovery products that harness energy from the high-pressure fluid process.
- Energy efficiency products and services.
- Natural gas alternatives used by the metal working market.
- Natural gas engines that reduce both emissions and fuel costs.
Additional publicly traded clean energy companies and clean energy categories can be accessed through the link below:
A comparison widget that shows trend, earnings per share (EPS), P/E ratio and beta for each of the companies on this list can be accessed through the link below.
Select the company’s link to access charts, news links and company website and social media information.
Clean Energy Products and Services: Small-Cap Stocks
Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (CLNE) (Natural gas fuel)
Energy Recovery, Inc. (ERII) (Energy recovery products)
Clean Energy Products and Services: Micro-Cap Stocks
Ameresco, Inc. (AMRC) (Projects that are designed to reduce the total energy consumption of its customers facilities)
Capstone Turbine Corporation (CPST) (Clean-and-green microturbine power generation systems)
MagneGas Corporation (MNGA) (Produces natural gas alternative MagneGas)
Westport Innovations Inc. (WPRT) (Natural gas engines)