Company Name: General Electric Company
GE is a diversified infrastructure and financial services company. Examples of the company’s broad group of products and services include:
- Appliances and Lighting: clothes washers and dryers, cooktops, dishwashers, electric and gas ranges, freezers, lighting products (consumer, commercial and industrial), microwave ovens, room air conditioners, water heaters, repair and aftermarket parts.
- Aviation: jet engines and related services, turboprop and turbo shaft engines, replacement parts, repair and overhaul services.
- Energy management: circuit breakers, distribution and control products, electrical products and systems, emergency services, engineering services, grid modernization products and services, inspection services, lighting and power panels, switchgear.
- Financial services: auto loans and leases, aviation services, commercial lending and leases, credit cards, energy financial services, fleet management, financial programs, home equity loans, mortgages, personal loans, small and medium enterprise lending.
- Healthcare: products relating to biopharmaceutical manufacturing, disease research, drug discovery, medical diagnostics, medical imaging, patient monitoring systems.
- Oil and gas: compressors, equipment for floating production platforms, high pressure reactors, pipeline products and services, surface and subsea drilling and production systems, turbines.
- Power generation: products and services related to energy production; gas, steam and wind turbines; generators, aftermarket services.
- Transportation: diesel-electric locomotives, locomotive enhancements, railway management services, repair services, signaling systems, train control products.
- Water: filters, fluid handling equipment, pumps, valves, water purification systems, water treatment.
Ticker Symbol: GE (New York Stock Exchange)
Company Website: www.ge.com
Headquarters: Fairfield, CT