Company Name: Danaher Corporation
Danaher Corporation is a designer and manufacturer of commercial, industrial and medical products and services. The company operates in five business segments:
- Dental: A variety of dental products, diagnostics, equipment, services and consumables Examples include digital imaging systems and software, endodontic systems and related consumables, implant systems and dental prosthetics, infection prevention products, orthodontic bracket systems and lab products.
- Environmental: Water Quality (instrumentation and disinfection systems used in water treatment and management; Retail/Commercial Petroleum (environmental compliance, fleet management, fuel dispensing, point-of-sale and payment systems, remote fuel management, vehicle tracking).
- Industrial Technologies: Product identification equipment and software, electromechanical motion control solutions (used in the industrial automation and packaging markets).
- Life Sciences & Diagnostics: Life Sciences (a broad range of research tools, including mass spectrometers, microscopy products, workflow instruments and consumables); Diagnostics (analytical instruments, consumables, reagents, services, software).
- Test and Measurement: Test, measurement and monitoring products. Examples include calibration equipment, compressed digital video test products, logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, professional test tools, signal sources, spectrum analyzers, thermal imaging, video signal generators, waveform monitors and other test and measurement equipment.
Ticker Symbol: DHR (New York Stock Exchange)
Company Website: www.danaher.com
Headquarters: Washington, DC