Company Name: BP Plc.
BP is one of the largest integrated oil & gas companies in the world. The company has two primary operating segments:
- Oil and natural gas exploration
- Field development and production
- Midstream transportation, storage and processing
- Market and trade natural gas, liquefied natural gas natural gas liquids.
- Activities in approximately 28 countries.
- Fuels (refineries, fuels marketing, convenience stores (aral, ampm brands), trading activities)
- Lubricants (manufacturing and marketing; Castrol brand)
- Petrochemicals (manufacturing)
Ticker Symbol: BP (New York Stock Exchange)
Ticker Symbol: BP (London Stock Exchange)
Company Website: www.bp.com
Headquarters: London, UK