Company Name: AT&T Inc.
AT&T is one of the largest communication companies in the world. Highlights for this mega-cap company include:
- AT&T’s voice and data network offers coverage to over 99 percent of all Americans.
- Wireless services offered to over 300 million people.
- The company purchased Mexican wireless companies, Iusacell and Nextel Mexico.
- U-verse provides bundled services which include high-speed Internet, TV and home phone service.
- Has over 10,000 patents worldwide.
- Acquired DIRECTTV which provides television and entertainment services to millions of customers throughout the Americas.
- Acquired Time Warner in June of 2018 which includes HBO, Turner and Warner Bros. Examples of brands and networks include Home Box Office (HBO), Cinemax, Flixster, TBS, TNT, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and truTv. The company also owns a number of websites including DCComics.com, DCNation.com, TMZ.com, PGA.com, NBA.com, NCAA.com, CartoonNetwork.com, AdultSwim.com, truTV.com, TCM.com, CNN.com and Bleacherreport.com
Ticker Symbol: T (New York Stock Exchange)
Company Website: www.att.com
Headquarters: Dallas, TX