Company Name: ABB Ltd.
ABB is a large-sized company that provides power and automation technologies to numerous markets. Examples of the company’s operating divisions include:
- Discrete Automation and Motion: products include drives, generators, mechanical power transmission, motors, robotics, solar inverters, traction converters, voltage regulators and wind converters.
- Low Voltage Products: products include cable systems, circuit breakers, control products, enclosures, switches and wiring accessories.
- Power products: products include capacitors, circuit breakers, instrument transformers, switchgear and traction transformers.
- Power systems: systems for power generation plants, transmission grids and distribution networks.
- Process Automation: products designed to optimize the productivity of industrial processes.
Ticker Symbol: ABB (New York Stock Exchange)
Company Website: www.abb.com
Headquarters: Zurich, Switzerland